Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday! Glitter and Squinkies!

Hello Everyone!! Welcome back to my blog!!! It's Wednesday of this week already!!! I've been a bit under the weather lately so things have been progressing much more slowly than I'd care for!! I'll continue to fill my Etsy shoppe with new creations throughout December and into the New Year, so feel free to check back there often! If you follow me on Twitter or are a Fan of Sprite Creations on Facebook, I usually send out a notification when new creations are published so look for those! Ok! Now on to the newest shinies! First, the Squinkies!!! I have a small herd of Squinkies that are slowly growing into creations! Once these are done, I'm not likely to create more with them, so these are, quite literally, limited editions! Title: Stepping Out Ingredients: Moose Squinkies (Rubber), Bali silver, Czech glass, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires.



Title: Just Horsin' Around
Ingredients: Seahorse Squinkies (Rubber), Bali silver, Czech glass, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires


And one last bit of whimsy before we adjourn until Friday! I have loot to show you!!! Recently, one of the kinds folks visiting with me in my booth at a show mentioned that there were mega-collections of fairy dust (also known as glitter to some) to be found out and about! I was successful in hunting and gathering this fabulous horde of wonder and now I have share the glitter-wonder with you-all!!!

Isn't that a feast for the eyes?
Whee!!!! Now! On to Friday!!!!! See you then!!!
P.S.There is one more
BlogTalk Radio Interview on Tuesday, Dec. 20th at 3pm CST(USA). This will be chalk-full of Messages From the Faeries and we will be concentrating on Message #2. What is Message #2, you ask? You'll just have to tune in and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment