Monday, January 2, 2012

The Year Ahead & Presenting Magical Mondays!

Hello Everyone!!!
As you can tell from the previous Friday's post, I'm eyeing things around the studio/lab and all things Sprite Creations to see what works, what doesn't and what needs added, changed or removed. It just seems like a natural time of year for it! A few years ago, I noticed a few artist friends were choosing a word as a theme for their year ahead, and I adopted that idea! After some deliberation, I've chosen two words for 2012. The first and main word popped to mind right away and is something I've been playing with integrating into my life for some time. It is THRIVE! 2011 really proved that the more I do that feels joyful, inspiring, and fun, the more successful I am in all life aspects! So, I'm going to build on that wisdom and move on up to Thriving! The second word was given to me by the cats we have around our farm. And that is Stretch! Our cats seem to do a lot of stretching (effortlessly, I might add!) and I always physically feel better with even a mere 5 minutes of stretching. However, I'm going to take this beyond physical movement and look for ways to stretch in all life aspects!
With that in mind, I'd like to introduce a few changes to you...
The first is more of a house-keeping notification...I've always posted this blog entry here and on Live Journal. However, after watching the slow decline of participation in this service, I've decided to end Sprite Creations' connection with LiveJournal and update both here and Tumblr! This change is effective today! Click Here to seek me out on Tumblr! I'm excited to learn all that it can do for me!

The second announcement regards blog entries. I've been feeling as if it is a long time out-of-communication from Friday to Wednesday with you-all, but I also needed balance blog posting with creative time and other tasks. Whimsy Wednesday and Fini Friday work very well for me, so those will continue.
Starting today, I'll be posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! Mondays will be titled Magical Mondays and will consist of me posting a few visual shinies (and details about those shinies) inspire, uplift or brighten my day and that might do the same for you-all! What a fantabulous way to start out the work week, yes?

And this being the inaugural Magical Monday post, I have something pretty nifty I want to share with you!
The video is a bit long at just over 7 minutes, but the craftsmanship with these Legos and their arrangement is just awe-inspiring!
Have a look!


Heee!!
See you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment