Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Whimsy and Abundance!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I have loot, unexpected and nifty, from this past weekend to share today!
Just before we dive in, a photo of the entire ensemble! 
A quick loot tour!  Those are defunct keyboards flanking the top right and bottom bottom left corners, fun green with white polka-dots beads at the top left and a fabulous variety of new Squinkies at the bottom right!

Now for the close-ups (Mr. DeMille!)...

Those happy green beads in a few different shapes...These were given to me by a fellow artist at the Art Market this weekend, passed on from her Father. I've ideas already as to what to create with them, so stay tuned!!!

Next is the most whimsical of the bunch...new Squinkies!  A brown-haired Fairy, Elf, Prince (Charming, I presume?), A Fairy Kitty and A Fairy...Chimpunk?! Yes! Indeed!  Joy and Whimsy! YAY!
 
This last photo is of a very unusual keyboard that came my way and I am very much looking forward to playing with it!
  It may be hard to see in the photo, but this keyboard actually shimmers from a cotton candy pink to a sparkly white and back again! Isn't that just awesome?!!!! WHEEEE!!!!!! 

So that's the end of our Whimsy Wednesday tour! 
I'll see you on Friday! 

What's this down below? Oh look!! 
There is a nifty poster to go with the announcement of where I'll be in August! Take a peek! 

My next event is August 11th!
Saturday only!  10am to 6pm
 1579 Hamline Avenue North
Saint Paul, MN 55108

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment