Friday, May 17, 2013

Fini Friday! Be the Light!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Fini Friday and the end of most folks' work week!
I've the creative path from raw materials to completion to show you today!
First, some of the materials!
I found these materials in the form of a necklace/badge holder when I was on Walkabout a while back.  They definitely have a Winter Holiday theme to them!
The colours and the well-made glass "lights" were what fascinated me the most.  I wanted to create several things that might or might now match the original Winter Celebration theme.
Let me show you the first one to grow up!

Title: Be the Light
Ingredients: Swarovski crystals, glass, metal, surgical steel earwires (silver-plated and hypoallergenic).
My vision for this creation was something like a candle, a lantern or luminous device...perhaps from a distant Fae land!
I'm so pleased with how they grew into completion!
Stay tuned to see what the rest of the light beads are woven into!
WHHHEEEEEEEE!!!
So!
What am I up to this weekend and coming week?
Check it out below!
Saturday, May 18th only! 
Many of you have seen me at this Faire offering my Sprite Creations jewellery and creations. 
However! For the first time ever!!! I'll be offering Faerie Readings during this fundraising-event! 
There will be good food, hand-crafted art of all mediums and wonderful insights offered, so consider joining us! 

PLEASE NOTE! THE TIME CHANGE OF THIS INTERVIEW!!!
Tuesday, May 21st from 12 Noon to 12:30pm (CST, USA) with Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom! 
Join us to see what insight the Faeries have for the month of May! 
See you Monday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment