Friday, May 24, 2013

Fini Friday! Progress, Part Deux!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Fini Friday! 
My week has been full of unexpected blessings and today is (happily) no different! I hope the same can be said for you!!
I've shinies and progress to share, so let's get started! 
First, the progress! 
You might remember this Fini Friday, where I showed you the stages of resin on the faux British bank notes. 
They are finished and ready to be used in a creation! Take a look! 
This photo is full of beginnings and progress! See the balloons? 
Their first sides are painted with resin and the second side awaits! 

Onward to the shiny, shiny loot! 
I found these today on Walkabout and had to bring them home!
It was the pale sapphire blue vintage glass jewels that I fell in love with! 
The moon is actually a glow-in-the-dark material, meant to be positioned on an inside room wall or ceiling. I'm not certain yet if I'll use them in that manner or invent a new use! 
Stay tuned for that! 

And a last photo of the 'new' loot! 
The shooting star is another glow-in-the-dark celestial body that I'm intrigued to play with! 
However, the chain draped around it is what really caught my eye! I've yet to see a chain quite like this one and fell in love with the texture, colour and possibilities! 
YAY! 

So there you have it! 
The fini of another Fini Friday! 
Have ideas or suggestions on what you would see these raw materials turn into? Leave a comment! 
I love spreading the creativity! 
See you on Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment