Friday, December 20, 2013

Fini Friday! Ageless Play!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Fini Friday! 
There was an unexpected delay in posting this week! It has been a rollercoaster of a week for me - so much going on! 
So! Let's get to showing you a new creation! 
This is the start of the finished creation I've to show today! 
And here is the Fini creation! 
Title: Ageless Play 
Ingredients: Popcap Pendant (non-toxic, hand-coloured resin, Swarovski crystals (Fire Opal), stickers, popcap, metal), aluminum, reclaimed chain, lead-free pewter (USA).  
Isn't that just a wonderful interplay of textures and colours?!  I love the Fire Opal coloured Swarovski crystals in the pendant!!! Other details include the accenting firey orange and red jumprings from which the fanciful clasp and intriguing pendant are suspended.  I just love that chain, don't you?! YAY!!!

Here is a close-up of that unique pendant!

Now you can really see the sparkly golden flecks of the pigment I mixed into the resin!  The scrapbook sticker in the background is a relief design of the original playing cards.  A Jack of Hearts, to be specific!  Isn't that fun!
So! Stay tuned to see what happens next with us!

Do bear in mind that whilst Sprite Creations is on hiatus from confirmed shows, we are available for home Sprite Creations shows as well as shows via Skype!
Feel free to visit my website or contact me for more details!  

ALSO!
I've ONE more BlogTalk Radio Interview in 2013!
Welcome to Being Human!!! December 22, 2013, 5:00pm to 6:00pm (CST, USA)!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment